Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Message Board at Carolynarends.com

The message board at Carolyn's official site has been disabled.

I hope this will encourage more dispossessed posters to come on over and participate in this fan blog.

We'll try to do a better job of keeping this site updated with comments on any Carolyn Arends news that comes along. If you would like to join the group so that you may start topics for discussion, please let us know. You are very welcome here.

Converse on, fellow fans, converse on!

4 comments:

Mark.D said...

Do we know why it was disabled? Any particular reason?

Justine said...

No, I do not know. If you go to the "Carolyn" page on the site and click on " sign guest book," there is a short note from Rose that says they decided to re-do the guest book, but eliminate the message board. I guess that now that CA has so many blogs going (whereon folks can comment), she doesn't have enough time or energy to check or contribute to her own message board. My best guess.

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda sad about that though because it was our common room, call it the "living room" of carolynarends.com.
Kind of bizarre though to shut it down and not send out a email letter (which we haven't seen in AGES!). I had a heck of a time finding the link for the guestbook.
And silly me...I thought well, now we'll just have to use the chat room.. Oh, wait...there's no way to notify everyone to meet in the chat room at a prearranged time...BUMMER!!
(yes, you are hearing sarcasim in that because that's the kind of day I had. Working for a better day tomorrow :))

Justine said...

Does the chat room still work?