Sunday, October 04, 2009

Flyer for Our Church's Upcoming Carolyn Arends Event!

Dig the new promo pic stolen from Twitter! Isn't it stunning? Whoever made this did a great job!
I can hardly wait for the Women's Fall Retreat -- I've never gone before, but how could I resist a chance to hear the wit and wisdom of Mrs. A? I even volunteered to be a "table hostess," which means, among other things, that I have to arrive 1/2 hour earlier than everyone else. Yikes! Oh, the lengths to which I will go to help pull off a successful Carolyn Arends event!
And, what do you think of the "Love Was Here First" countdown widget on the sidebar? I have gotten no props whatsoever (were y'all mad 'cuz I didn't like the graffiti cover art?), and it gave me quite a bit more tsuris to put up than you would think in this digital-for-dummies age.
15 more days (and counting!)! Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

Mark.D said...

I, for one, think the widget is "neat". Thanks for putting it up!

vermonster said...

PROPS!! love the widget!
(btw-the word verification for me is "protops"...take out "to"...sock it to me, sock it to me *thanks Aretha*)

And in my most annoying voice I say...I wanna come :(. This is going to be an incredible day! I'll be with you in spirit and if you need one, I can give you 1hr warning call to make sure you get there on time :)